- WELCOME BACK!
- Report cards will go home with your child on Wednesday, April 26th. Please sign the envelope and return the next day.
- The 4th quarter starts this week! As with every new quarter comes a little more responsibility…and now it is more important than ever! I expect better attention during lessons, neater homework, names on ALL papers, and handing in ALL homework pages on the day they are due. We will also do 5 times each for MEMORY WORDS now.
- FIRST COMMUNICANT PARENTS: Please do not forget about the MANDATORY rehearsal on Saturday, May 6th at NOON!
- Last Saturday: HAPPY EARTH DAY! If you didn’t yet, do something nice for Mother Earth this week!
- The students are continuing to do a great job with cursive writing! I continue to be very pleased!
5/5: First Friday....half day...11:30 am dismissal
5/6: MANDATORY FIRST COMMUNION REHEARSAL AT NOON
5/7: FIRST COMMUNION MASS. PLEASE ARRIVE TO THE CENTRAL AVENUE BASEMENT ENTRANCE AT 11:30 AM..NO LATER!